Meet Christopher K. Clancy, D.M.D.
Dr. Clancy is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from John Carroll University in Ohio, and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1997 where he was elected into the National Dental Honor Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Clancy completed his hospital based oral and maxillofacial surgery training as Chief Resident at Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Tufts Dental School and Boston University Medical Center with an emphasis on outpatient general anesthesia, preprosthetic surgery, bone grafting, and implant and reconstructive surgery in 2001.
Dr. Clancy’s goal is to provide our patients with the highest level of treatment available in a caring and comfortable environment. Dr. Clancy attends numerous continuing education seminars and studies the latest techniques in oral surgery to provide you with the most current and advanced treatment options and surgical care.
Dr. Clancy is Board certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and by National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He is an active member in many national, state and local societies. Dr. Clancy has been a delegate for the Worcester District Dental Society to the Massachusetts House of Delegates since 2008. He currently has privileges at UMass Clinton hospital and Boston Medical Center.
Outside the office, Dr. Clancy enjoys time with his family and dogs, going to the beach, watching his kids sporting events, following his favorite sports teams and traveling.
* American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* National Board of Dental Anesthesia
* American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
* American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
* American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
* International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
* American Academy of Implant Dentistry
* American Dental Association
* Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
* Massachusetts Dental Society
* Worcester District Dental Society